View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 03:56 PM   #312 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MFG View Post
We have partnered with Bell intercoolers and the intercooler being used is conservatively rated at over 1000whp. Bell intercoolers are not cheap and have the highest reputation in the industry for performance and efficiency. They have worked closely with us to develop the cooling for our kit and their level of expertise is second to none. Rest assured the cooling capabilities are being over built to support whatever you can throw at this supercharger kit.
I don't care about the cost as long as it does what it needs to do..the last thing i think anyone (especially me) would want is to spend a good chunk going f.i. and have to worry about overheating because you're trying to save a few bucks on an innercooler...