View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 12:05 PM   #579 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Probably b/c they offered a discount for their "launch" prices

but this confusion is again due to their lack of a functioning website. Would be so much easier to have, i dunno, a list of their products and prices? with pictures and info about fitment and what not

It would probably also help if they partnered with a US distributor, produced a bunch of their most popular items, shipped them in mass to the US, and drop ship from their to buyers.

but i dunno

EDIT: they seem to be doing just fine financially b/c they have a local market with money, so there isn't much motivation to get their **** together for people on this side of the pond. Too bad, they make cool stuff, but the logistics just make things harder than they need to.

I wish a US company would step up and make other aero options for the 2015 nismo

Last edited by OptionZero; 02-03-2017 at 01:00 PM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote