View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 07:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
POS VETT
Track Member

Drives: Z34|C4LT4|C6Z06|V25
POS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond repute

The Z, an '11 model year Touring Sport, is one of the winter beaters in my household; my wife loves her Z, so she drives it year round. My winter beater varies from one winter to another, but nowadays it's an '85 Corvette with 67k miles, it has Z51 package, a Doug Nash 4+3, and a set of winter tires. Usually, mine is a full-size GM pickup, the past two winters they were a Short Crew '15 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Z71 2WD (5.3l, 6-speed) and a Standard Crew '16 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD (5.3l, 8-speed).

Actually, this winter it could be the '17 (Short Crew SLT 4WD with 6.2l and 8-speed), but I committed the '85 and I'm enjoying it.
POS VETT is offline   Reply With Quote