Thread: 370Z For Sale 2009 370Z Nismo, TT track day car
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
wanabgts
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Nismo
wanabgts is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 370Z Nismo, TT, BIG PRICE DROP!

Alright guys, I'm not in any sort of hurry to get rid of this. I do however want to start moving toward getting back into a competitive car, which means I will have to let my 370z go.

This car is well sorted throughout. It was originally a customers car purchased in 2009. I have been doing all the work on it since new, I eventually purchased it from my customer when he went to purchase a new Z06.

Many of the cars that I see have some of the right parts to make a fun street/track day car, this car has nearly all of them.

Here is the list of parts etc.

Car:
2009 Nismo 370z, 42k miles
Always perfectly maintained, multiple oil changes a year. Including trans/differential.

Engine:
Internally stock engine.

GTM 2871 twin turbo kit. Every hot part of this kit is ceramic coated black. Exhaust nuts on both the manifold and the downpipes are safety wired to prevent leaks.

Sillen 25 Row oil cooler system, with 7" fan.

Custom built 3" dual exhaust with H-pipe. Great sound/power.

UpRev tuning

Custom catch tank

CSF radiator

Greddy Profec b boost controller.

Car has heat protection in all necessary areas, including crank angle sensor etc.

Fuel system:

ID 750 injectors

Integrated engineering surge tank in battery compartment w/miata battery.

Bosch 044 submerged fuel pump w/direct wire.

Fuel lap regulator.

This car has absolutely no starvation problem except being empty!

Drivetrain:

Stillen aluminum flywheel /6 puck clutch (great rev matching)

Zspeed CSC replacement with steal braided line (heat protected)

Tomei Ttrax differential. (agressive, but absolutely NECESSARY for this kind of power on track)

Whiteline Differential Bushings.

Always used redline fluids in the trans and rear differential.

Suspension:

KW variant 3 coilovers. Has conversion to run 2.5" race springs. Currently on 900lb front and 750lb rear.

Kinetix front upper control arms.

Kinetix rear trailing arm, toe link.

Whiteline Front sway bar with Whiteline adjustable end links.

TSW Nurburgring 18x10.5 +27 wheels all around w/toyo 315/30-18 tires. This allows you to rotate, which you will need to do often.

Brakes:

Stock Akebono sport brakes

Stop tech rotors

Hawk hp+ for the street/autox, will come with new DTC60 for the track.

Stillen brake duct brackets, with custom mounting plates at the front.

Always used motul600

Other:

Stillen Front bumper to increase airflow to radiator/fmic. This bumper was modified to fit around the GTM intercooler piping. It also fits much better than most of the other stillens I have seen.

Seibon vented carbon fiber hood.

RJS harnesses (will include stock seat buckles).

Strips and carbon looks are PAINT. If asking price is met I will give you the option to have it returned completely to body color.

This car makes 515whp/430wtq on 9psi on the road course tune. It is extremely reliable and does 20 min sessions easily without overheating. I would recommend a rear differential cooler for sessions longer than this, but if the fluid is changed often is can do well.

Car has done 1:24 dead on Portland International Raceway on Toyo r888, drove there and back.

Oregon Raceway park 1:54, On Nitto NT01. Driven there and home.

I will consider trades in the 10k range, nothing more. I already have too many cars.

Asking 28k OBO/will take up to 8 or 9k in trade on something interesting!

Thanks for looking,
Zack

Last edited by wanabgts; 10-18-2017 at 10:12 AM.
wanabgts is offline   Reply With Quote