View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 10:46 AM   #1979 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
+20 back,+25 front, camber settings not sure but it's flush as possible, and I have no tire gap compared to stock
so, 20x10.5 +25; 20x12 +20?

This is an aggressive fitment close to what I'm running, very good! Always glad to see someone go beyond the boring conservative fitments that most folks run

Please check my build thread for pictures! You can see what it looks like and go from there

I am running:
20x11 +15 in front, which is extends 16mm further outward than your fronts.
My tires are 275/30/20 (total diameter 26.5, about .2 inches shorter than stock 245/40/19)

20x12 +20 in back, same as yours. 315/25/20 (26.2 inches total diameter, .7 inches shorter than stock nismo 285/35/19)

Suspension is aragosta coilovers and full SPL adjustable everything. Height is top of tire to the fender, maybe a bit under.

Camber is -3 front, -2 rear.

According to my alignment shop (very good place, does tons of fitments for all sorts of cars, race and street), i could have run a 5mm spacer in rear EASILY, and there is still a finger gap from tire to fender.

Both front and rear have a slight stretch, so you have the angled shoulder of the tire, but not that much.

In back I could have easily run a 325/25/20 tire and been fine. The rears on the Nismo are already rolled from the factory, there is no fitment issue. Basically in the back of the Z, you can run ANYTHING. I have seen 20x11 +0 with a 285/30/20 fit just fine.

Fronts you are fine with a 275/30/20 and can run less camber than i did. If you wanted to be even more safe you can go to a 265/30 or 255/55.

EDIT:
If you haven't invested in SPL arms, i would highly recommend you do so. At minimum you should get their front upper control arms that adjust camber AND caster.

Last edited by OptionZero; 02-01-2017 at 11:07 AM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote