View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 07:16 AM   #73 (permalink)
street2soul
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nismo
street2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond repute

I need to add#4 to limp mode.

4) MAF code P0101, P101B
possibly related to K&N filters oversaturating the MAFs and damaging them.. I've changed back to dry filter, changed MAFs twice, and still having this problem intermittently. went to different shops, nobody knows how to fix this. I am told that throttle bodies are probably not the culprit and waste of time cleaning. but there was a thread about people reporting the same issues and cleaning throttle bodies fixed their limp modes and codes related to the MAFS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by street2soul View Post
3 types of limp mode happened to me.

causes were:
1) when I bought it brand new and drove home, engine was breaking in
2) brake light switch was constantly turned on (overrides gas pedal)when it was making contact with the brake pedal constantly
3) low engine oil
street2soul is offline   Reply With Quote