View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 09:29 PM   #3169 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
Roadandtrack says 500hp concept version is coming...

Nissan Has a New 500-Horsepower Z Concept Coming
Okay -- good. This is what I expected. Sounds like they will just transfer the Q innards to a redesigned Z (but, probably based on Q) body.

So, about same weight, shorter wheelbase, and another 50-70 bhp at the crank. Sounds good to me!

I wonder if that 7-speed will be a true dual clutch or just the current offering. Either way, that works for me, and If I can swing it, I'll definitely be getting the 400 bhp 7AT/DCT

I'm guessing it will probably not cost much more than the current Nismo, so 45 -47 MSRP.

Cross shopping with the Supra sounds probable -- although as we've all been discussing, the Toytota ECU's tend to be locked, so the Z will be the car that's much easier to tune... therefore, almost certainly the better option.

Hopefully someone on here will be able to get info on invoice pricing...

Can't wait!

Last edited by Jordo!; 02-01-2017 at 04:47 AM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote