View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 01:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Has anyone ordered lately Louvers from ZAKUSTECH

Just wondering how long the process was, how did the transaction go. Is the wait time 7-8 weeks? I tried months ago to get in contact with them and after 2 months finally received an email saying that my e-mail was in their spam folder and that was after contacting Kazman (friend of owner) to see if he could help. At that time I said about being put on a list and that went no where.

Just not much into dealing with a business that you can only contact them through an e-mail just for the reason I stated above.

Just sent another email inquiring about their product, see how it goes this time around.

Last edited by OldFart; 01-31-2017 at 01:53 PM.
OldFart is offline   Reply With Quote