View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
I've seen them on eBay for $60 whole set painted.
The part he's looking for isn't the mud flap. These are the little flaps to the side of the air deflector. It's called an air guide. They're $21.99 plus shipping from Courtesy Parts.
http://www.courtesyparts.com/nissan/...name=air-guide

Believe it or not, I happen to have one of these. $20 shipped and it's yours (most of that's shipping). It shows a little bit of wear. It was on the car when I bought it. They had it on the left side so I ordered a right side piece. Then I pulled this one off and found out it was right also.

And might I just say. Do NOT EVER buy anything from that dealer. They are trying to rip you off blind.
$22 part and it takes 5 minutes to install. Three bolts and that's it. Definitely a DIY.

Here's the one that I have for sale:
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 01-30-2017 at 04:33 PM.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote