View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 08:04 AM   #48 (permalink)
alanforn
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z Brilliant
alanforn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINISTER View Post
Commercials are made to brainwash conformist pawns into thinking that something that is not awesome is awesome. The Z is not for conformist pawns and in the world of cool the Z is already known factually as awesome.
I'd agree however my life up to about a year ago was absorbed in motorcycles, roadracing, sportbikes and most recently a KTM Superduke 1290. My back has been going south for years to the point I was even unable to ride a naked bike with gobs of power. Hence the search for 4 wheels, had it not been for dumb luck of trading in my wifes car at a dealer that I came across the 370z which was for sale. It was at a Subaru dealer so this thing wasn't moving as most of their clientele is more interested in asymmetrical all wheel drive and things of that nature. I traded the wifes Subaru and picked up the used but very clean 09 manual base 370Z. I knew the car looked cool but knew little about, not just tv ads but "traditional" car mags don't even acknowledge its existence. I've educated myself here for the most part.

I'll be posting the 1290 Superduke soon in the for sale section...sadly.

Thank god for the forum, its been a great ride thus far!!
alanforn is offline   Reply With Quote