View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 12:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA370Z View Post
Thanks for everyone's inputs, I actually cleaned all contact surfaces and traded out the rear spacers for another set (I had qty 4 but only use spacers on the rear). I also didn't use spacers and went for a highway run and still had the issue. This leads me to believe that the front tires may have some cupping, I ordered a new set of front tires and will keep everyone updated as to if it was the issue or not.

crazy4oldcars good point about the struts, i am on springs with stock struts. Worth looking into, plus it will give me a legitimate excuse to convince the fiance for me to buy more car parts (coils) lol
Yes, this car is a Lemon we need to throw more parts at it.