View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 11:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtztwopee View Post
Well, im still currently at the gathering information stage of this search. So far, i have established a price range (1100-1400) aaand what im looking to achieve by getting this suspension upgrade. Basically i'm looking for something to slightly lower (.5-1.25") my ride height, gain a good amount of stiffness and response particularly at the front of the car, and be able to safely experience and tickle my lateral G spot... Looking to maybe do some track days, but mostly spirited driving on twisty roads...i do like the idea of something rather stiff. So my options i have narrowed down to, are greddy X KW coilovers, BC Type DR coilover, or these new (i think) Stance XR1coilovers. Comparing the spring rates, It seems the XR1 is the most stiff. rates are 12k/11k or 13k/9k, so i think im gonna go with those, only no reviews with them. Does anyone have any experience with these or this manufacturer? I guess i'm just looking for some more guidance and information on these products i have considered, and if this price range is even going to get me a quality product? Or if there are better options i am overlooking?
Have not tried the stance so can't comment. The BC will not let you get to the height you want though, at least when I spoke to them they said their minimum drop is about 1.0 inch. The new greddy look very tempting and I would have had a much harder decision if those were out when I was shopping.

I as well as other have gone with Powertrix and have been really happy with them, one track day on them and it was a major improvement over oem. Took a little while to find a good street setting but now that I have they work well on street too and on some bumps it's even smoother than oem.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote