View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 11:41 AM   #3126 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triso07 View Post
lol

Be careful when strongly stating opinions as fact, talking as though you're in the know, or speaking in absolute.
It's true, but these guys have well thought-out opinions and I think they are making pretty factually based opinions based on the FM platform and what is availed to that chassis. The probability in what they state is 99%....

HOWEVER....

Nissan stated in 2013 the Z would possibly built on a new MODULAR chassis that would be able to be modified or all drive trains, RWD, FWD & AWD. Which common sense would say, that's why the Grip Z was a mish mash concept of sports car and crossover. In a early 2016 article it was stated that the Nissan juke would be the first car in a 5 car series on this NEW MODULAR PLATFORM.

If in fact the new Z will be the second car to be built on this modular platform? Then in fact all speculation is null and void till we can at least get some feedback on chassis specs from the new platform.

I think it's very possible we get the Benz MCT in the AMG's for our Z? I think DCT is very possible if in fact we get that new chassis for our Z's. Which I think is MOST PROBABLE.

If that's the case... all these very logical guesstimations and speculations will be dispelled.

Remember this post.