View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 04:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfkiddio View Post
I've had XP10/8's on the Z, and I now have Endless ME20's. I noticed a slight increase in pedal pressure when they were cold, but only to get actual bite out of them, not fluid travel. I do notice a slight hesitation when initially pressing the pedal, but only to clear water off the pad and rotor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ME20's on a DD Road Car ???

ME20 is a full race pad and it simply won't bite at low temps. You'll travel 20 metres plus just to get the pads up to temp so they bite, which puts you 20m closer to an accident every time. MX72

If you are using them as track-day pads (only), ignore my comments.

For OP, if the pedal is falling to the floor, then replacing brake fluid and bleeding the system is the very first step ... it is a basic maintenance and safety issue.
BGTV8 is online now   Reply With Quote