View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 07:07 AM   #38 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

it was between a S2K CR, new STI hatch at the time for me when i was shopping for my Z.

STI was fun, but my right knee kept hitting the steering column during heel toe so no go.

S2K was proven tech, but kinda dated by 2009.. and kinda slow for my area with mostly straight roads. did not look back after getting the Z.

if i was shopping for a 370Z today, i wouldnt know wat to compare it with.. but in the price range for high perf compact cars made in japan, i would definitely consider the current gen STI... or wait for the 18's as they come with a refresh and carplay and such. i have a 16' sitting next to my Z in my garage and it is excellent.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote