View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 12:09 AM   #35 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

After a 2006 350z, a 2009 370z, a 2013 370z and a 3014 370z sports package, I traded to a Mazda Miata MX5 Grand Touring.

While I miss the power, the comfort and such, I hate to say this but there is absolutely no car that is as much fun to drive as the new Miata. At under 65 mph, the 370z or the Corvette is actually quite boring. The Miata is much more fun.

I had taken to driving the 370Z at high speeds on highways, to zip in and out of traffic, to do whatever I could to feel its greatness. The Miata feels fast at lower speeds and the handling and turning is amazing. You enjoy it so much more on city streets and everyday driving.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote