View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 09:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben370 View Post
On my way home today, all of a sudden my car starting losing power around 4000 rpm. Almost like it’s in neutral but not quite since the shifter is in gear and the pedal comes all the way back up.
If I stay below that, it’s fine.
I checked the clutch fluid and it’s full and in good condition. Also checked the other fluids while I was at it and those are fine.

Can someone help me figure this out? Dragging clutch maybe? Could it be the linkage? The clutch worked just fine until today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber370 View Post
Yep. Time for a new clutch.
Great time to upgrade to either the HDCSC or Z1's elimination kit. GL