View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 08:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
I've had nothing but PSSs soon after my OEM Bridgestones were replaced and really love these tires. Will certainly go with the 4Samsung when the time comes.
Same, I've ran just about every performance tire and loved PSS so much I stuck with them for my last 3 changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
My only question is will they ever test it head to head against the RE 11s , ADVAN A82s, and the Toyo Proxes T1R?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
Considering how the PSS pretty much beat all of those same tires in most of those tests, I'm more interested in how the PS4S compare to them.
They release in March so I'm sure the closer to that day we get the more test will be revealed (although they're already available overseas in Europe). I'll try to keep this thread updated with related news and reviews

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo

Last edited by SgtGoldy; 01-26-2017 at 08:51 AM.
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote