View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 05:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
mattross1313
Base Member

Drives: 2017 Nismo
mattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks folks, I'm really pleased with the car!! Just getting the engine run in and doing as many miles as possible. Want to take it for a proper drive ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismozZz View Post
and I'm worried removing them may leave marks on the bumper.
Mine came off pretty easy and just needed to spend some time cleaning up the sticky stuff they use to hold them on the wing. You should be OK, the only thing to watch is it the paint underneath looks any fresher when you remove them. Should be fine after a good clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo350z370z View Post
Congrats! Q? Have you had any problems with adding the ART pipes with the cel coming on? Thanks
They've been on the car for maybe 180 miles now and the CEL light has remained off! Which is good as I was worried I would have to be resetting the car every now and then. It may come on once I start driving the car harder though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
BTW if you decide to sell your front Nismo arch trims let me know
Unfortunately I keep all the stock parts ready for when I sell the car. So I can put it back to stock and sell the mods separately. It's a popular thing to remove them though so there must be plenty kicking around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
Personally I'd have had them swap the steering wheel to the proper side before all those other unnecessary mods but I'm funny that way
It is on the 'right' side already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zthirty4NISMO View Post
Nice idea on the tail lights, looks like it matches just fine. What did you end up doing with and from where?
Yeah I really liked the mod on my old Zed so had to do it again here. It is just some VERY cheap red tint film from ebay. I think it came from Hong Kong or similar, and was less about £3 delivered! bargain!
mattross1313 is offline   Reply With Quote