View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bye PSS, Hello PS4S

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________

After their release the reviews are starting to roll out. Road and Track had one of the first reviews:

Road & Track PS4S Test

TLDR;
"All of this was summed up to me on the autocross course where the PS4S were able to produce the strongest data—but what really set the PS4S apart for me was its ability to remain consistent and produce more grip and more roll resistance as the pressures and temperatures built up. Admittedly, I was ragging the tires past their limits, but what else would you expect?"

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo

Last edited by SgtGoldy; 06-20-2017 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Adding more information
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote