View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #43 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevr6 View Post
I've found that the dampening happens more on the downward compression but not on the upward motion. High speed constant bumps can get annoying. I haven't had any perch issues but there is a slight thunk on occasion from the pass rear. Now I've noticed this since it's gotten cold here so not sure if they are sensitive to ambient temps. Keep in mind, if I decide that the dampening is not good enough for my likings I will just buy another set and sell these cheap!
I have found the noise in the rear to be the hard foam in the bumper flopping around. I have insulated it with more foam and the noise is gone!
The front sway bar bushing seems to make a squeak noise with ambient temps lower then freezing. I've made sure to lube accorddingly but it still happens. 40 degrees and up equals zero noise...weird!

As for the coilovers, zero problems. I've turned the rears almost to complete soft to help with the sharp bouncy feel. Still feel the price is worth it!!!!!!!!!