View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 03:34 PM   #33 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

That drives me crazy. How can Carbon Signal not describe exactly how much wider their kit is than stock? Just relying on "their" specs seems ludicrous, because it winds up being your exact situation!

The only alternative is to get the fenders, install them, then use some stock wheels (or other generic wheels with known sizing), and then space them out with spacers until you get an approximate fitment, THEN order custom wheels. All of that is gonna take upwards to 8-12 months given how long it takes to order the fenders and custom wheels!

Stock body for me, at best i'd go something custom that i KNEW the specs for. Ridiculous they want whatever the **** they charge and can't tell you what the width of their fenders are, even approximately
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote