View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 02:38 PM   #3035 (permalink)
HIZZY
Base Member

Drives: 2017 NISMO 370
HIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond reputeHIZZY has a reputation beyond repute

As a new Z owner (still waiting for my Z to be shipped from the factory)...

I fully agree with the previous statements in regards to dying car enthusiasts amongst the younger generations. I was born in 87. When i was in high school and throughout my twenties all my peers were all about their cars and around town you would see nice cars or lower end cars with nicer modifications. We would all meet up in town parking lots and cruise the beach and stuff like that.

at 30 years old, I proudly ordered my 2017 NISMO Z knowing that I would stand out in the region of the states that I live. (From Boston)

You just don't see Z's up here.... and if you do.... it's extremely rare.

It's a dying breed... but I am happy to know I will own one and have it for many years to come.... (future garage queen Z)

i could rant on and on about this... but in a nutshell....

Long live the Z
HIZZY is offline   Reply With Quote