View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 01:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejuanito View Post
Yeah I remember you were going airborne and coming off your seat on every road dip

I definitively like a firmer ride... only thing I hate its when I hit slightly raised bumps on the road and the wheels make that horrible thump.
If it's the thump I'm thinking your are talking about then mine did that even oem and seems more dependent on tire, my michelins did it more than my Bridgestone. The thump like the sound a basketball makes type of thump? I think that's just the wide stiff low profiles, funny enough it does it less when I'm lowered and more neg camber (going to the track) then on my daily driver height and camber. Wish it was the other way around but that's physics.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote