View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 02:59 AM   #29 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirokenkami View Post
No but if your car goes down at the track, or you get a sh*t lap time because you lost power, you're going to wish you had. MY point still stands.
Agree, if you are quick at the track already and got your new 370z you will face starvation in your first outing there, it happens even if you are over 3/4 fuel tank. This is what happened to me, getting 2:34 at track and decided to go harder but starvation kicked, not getting anywhere near it, and I am still on street tires. Heck, I faced it on street recently, where I made a quick right turn at intersection and the car starved I didn't believe it may happen on street.

And it is a great article about the car and I agree with him mostly, the Z will be a great daily and track worthy with some mods.

I checked other articles and I think he may become one of my favorite authors
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote