View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 12:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejuanito View Post
Thanks for your input Jhill. What settings are you running?
I believe I am 12 out up front and 11 out at rear. I started full soft but that was way too bouncy for me and even got rebounded off my seat, however I think that may have been due to improper rear preload so I may try going softer as on some roads I could like it to be a little smoother (its not bad now though). so then I went 1/2 and 1/2 (I think it was 8 out and 7 out) I think I misspoke earlier when I said the rear has more clicks than front it may have been other way around ill have to count to make sure but for sure the rear is 1 slower than front. 1/2 and 1/2 was a big improvement but desired a little smoother on rough roads like 87 freeway so then went 1/2 of 1/2 (so went out another 4 and another 3 I think). now it feels very smooth yet still very damped but nothing jarring. I may give full soft another go now that I have the rear preload set right.

oh the track I was 1/2 of 1/2 going towards firm and it was awesome, so planted and never upset the balance of the car even hitting dips mid turn when I ****** up.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote