View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhilr8n! View Post
Our DD Honda Civic Si has a super nice camera in the bottom of the passenger rear view mirror, displays on the screen. During right turn signal or can be shown per demand. Awesome thing to have. All cars ought to have these. And this on a car I got for $22,000 off the showroom floor.
That's cool that you like it and all - to each their own. The Honda sales guy was really trying to sell me on this feature when we went to test drive new cars. Nothing but a gimmick IMO. Thank you, but I'll continue to pay attention to my surroundings constantly and not rely on a camera or other technology to tell me when there's a car in the lane next to me

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote