View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 10:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Zthirty4NISMO
Base Member

Drives: DRKNITE
Zthirty4NISMO is on a distinguished road

I got to do a little work on the car this past weekend. Things on the list included ZSPEC radiator cap covers, Z1 radiator reservoir overflow hose set, ZSPEED under shield, and ordering a Fast Intentions CBE!

I’m really digging how my engine bay is coming along:

The under shield installation went pretty smoothly except I did over tighten one of the ‘Jack Nuts’ that go into the aluminum core support, which snapped the bolt used in the tool. Oh well..I just drilled the hole out again. Good thing ZSPEED sends plenty of extras! I am really going to enjoy not having to take the entire tray off for oil changes now.

It was also nice doing the under shield swap at the same time as the reservoir overflow hoses because it provides easy access to the long breather that runs down behind the fans. There are two retaining clips that hold it in place and they do not give a whole lot so getting the old hose out of them from the top would have been challenging as well as putting the new one in.

Always Dry || AROSPEED || Covercraft || CoverKing || EVO-R || Fast Intentions || FilterMag || NISMO || ONEighty || Prismatic Powders || RJM Performance || The370Z.com || Trackspec || ZSPEC Design || ZSPEED Performance || Z1 Motorsports || Panaflex Carbon Ceramic Tint

Last edited by Zthirty4NISMO; 02-10-2017 at 01:01 PM.
Zthirty4NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote