View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 05:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Liftbikerun
Base Member

Drives: '16 Tacoma + '12 Z
Liftbikerun is on a distinguished road
Default FS? Fast Intentions Non-Res exhaust + Berk HFCs

I have this up in the For Sale thread, but I wanted to get it up in Portland area.

Not sure if cross posting is allowed, if not lmk...

As my title describes, I just bought a new to me 2012 370z, great condition from one of the forum members here. Came with a less than a year old set of Fast Intentions Non-res exhaust with Berk HFCs.

I drove it home, and I think it's just going to be too loud for me. I'm 38 going on 50, and I love the car.

I think I'll need to go down the road of selling these and swapping someone for something a bit more tame, even stock (I know....).

I'm not sure where to start here, I could go with a set of 18" resonators (called fast intentions already) but it would set me back a further ~$600....

I'm assuming these would spark some interest with someone, just not sure where to start. I don't really know what my options are, I need to do a bit more research, I'm located in Portland Oregon, I know header back, the owner spent a good $1600 on this system less than 6k miles ago.

I'd consider a trade for a stock Nismo? exhaust possible, I really just don't know.

Send me some ideas, maybe we can make a deal.
Liftbikerun is offline   Reply With Quote