View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 01:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
shirokenkami
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Z Tour Spt 6mt
shirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post
Other than an oiler cooler, what 'fixes' would you need to do to the car? You are going to change fluids/pads on pretty much any street car you plan to track so I'm not really sure what else needs to be done to an OEM Z to make it go 'sport'.
Fuel starvation(experienced this about 3 weeks ago), oil cooler, and lastly the CSC. Yeah, that's alot of money to make it 'sport'. In a C6 GS I'd just need some DOT 4 and I'd be ready to rock.