View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 12:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
shirokenkami
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Z Tour Spt 6mt
shirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btalont View Post
Well written and really quite accurate. You can't find much out there that is similar, as they noted. As for the Corvette, I don't see NISMOs like mine (2011) on every street corner like Corvettes. I like that bit of exclusivity and I still think the car has good looks and a timelessness to it. It's a pretty car!
I agree to a certain extent. I love the Z34, especially the uniqueness they have(which is why I got one instead of a Vette), but if I had to do it all over again I would probably look into a older used C6 Grand Sport. The Z requires too many "fixes" that Nissan was too lazy to address in order to make this "sports car" be able to go "sport".