View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 06:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if the valve body is needed or not if keeping the stillen charger at a safe level (stock pulley). Seems the kit has problems once people start trying to get it to do more than what it is designed for since it isn't really the highest hp/torque build but I think if kept tame it should be ok. I would probably look into a speed density ecutek tune since I believe the maf readings get messed up with the stillen charger. Also would be nice if there was a way to but an iat sensor into the intake manifold for true after charger temp. I would just stress that your after safe and reliable and not big numbers (and of course Seb is always great).
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote