View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bonanni View Post
I don't know anyone from the former 350EVO brand, but I do know someone at SPL Parts and have been trying to get him to make 370Z arms for a year. He really wants to make some, but needs a 370Z in Austin, TX to have at his shop for a few weeks for development. He hasn't been able to find one yet obviously.
For what it's worth I just sent them an email about issues like yours and a link to this. Let's see what they say. In the mean time there has got to be some members here from Austin TX. If they seriously want to do it, it wouldn't be that hard to post something in the General forum like "Austin TX Members Please Read" and link it here. Then you can direct them from there. Or hey, we have a TX forum! TX Regional Forum How about it?
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote