View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 06:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bonanni View Post
Never tried the 350EVO control arms on my old 350Z. Tried Cusco and had problems with those then switched to SPL Parts and LOVED them. Can't wait until they come up with something for the 370Z.

I have SPC camber arms on my 370Z right now and they will not hold my settings on the track.
If you are working with someone there link them this for some inspiration! If it held on the Grand AM cars and my no-so-professional driving at track days something is obviously right with this configuration. When I had my alignment guy revert my settings back to a tire wear friendly set up he said everything was dead on where he set it.

Having an all 1 peice machined aluminum arm was nice also instead of the welded together steel peices. Less unsprung weight (although probably anything will weigh a bit more than stock) and no welds to fail, not to mention bling/cool factor. Mike at Corner 3 Garage expressed some interests in seeing these so I PM'd him a link. We'll see of anything comes of that...
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote