View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 07:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
High_Octane
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370Z PW M6
High_Octane has a reputation beyond reputeHigh_Octane has a reputation beyond reputeHigh_Octane has a reputation beyond reputeHigh_Octane has a reputation beyond reputeHigh_Octane has a reputation beyond reputeHigh_Octane has a reputation beyond reputeHigh_Octane has a reputation beyond reputeHigh_Octane has a reputation beyond reputeHigh_Octane has a reputation beyond reputeHigh_Octane has a reputation beyond reputeHigh_Octane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHMBP View Post
I have a 2011 Roadster that I purchased in August. This is my first Z. So I'm not familiar with the normal operations of the top. My question is about the sound the back window makes when the top is closing. It makes kind of a pop sound when the top extends and the window is forced into place. Seems like it would be placing a lot of stress on seam around the window. Does this sound like the normal operation?
As mentioned in my thread Roof hitting tonneau when opening after I got the bungee cords done, the loud popping sound went away.
High_Octane is offline   Reply With Quote