View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 01:04 AM   #29 (permalink)
hermit
Base Member

Drives: Magma 370Z Nismo
hermit is on a distinguished road
Default Sold Welcome a new TT Z Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by braydo25 View Post
Very interested - PM sent.
Sold....
It was purchase by braydo at a fair price for both parties. I'm glad he message me on it, I believe it's going to the right person. One that will take care of it and build it further. That was my biggest concern, I got a lot of responses from people that for what ever reason didn't understand what an aftermarket turbo is, most odd. I even got a message from a parent looking for a daily driver, with her kids I mind you So, it was quite refreshing to come across a person knowledgeable in both the 370Z, as well as after market modification and twin turbos. I couldn't have asked for a better person to sell it to. I get the feeling you will see him around a lot in the near future with this Nismo.

I wish him the best of luck in his journey of adding more mods, and building it to his vision. That mod bug is already setting in I hope the community as well as some of you with much more invested into your builds can help him out. Of course I will hang around to offer any assistance or advice I can.

I'm sure he will make a post before long. Until then if anyone wouldn't mind congratulating him on his purchase of this nismo. I'm sure he would appreciate that, as would I as well.

I truly hope he has a fun venture in-head of him.

Also, I'd just like to thank the rest of you that commented in this thread. It was most hopeful.
hermit is offline   Reply With Quote