View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 08:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

One of the best intake kits out there, while still keeping the filters up high enough that water isn't much of a concern.

The only downside is when it is time to do filter maintenance, you get to pull the bumper again. So you might as well get comfortable doing that. Luckily, you won't have to do that often, but you might as well learn how to do it. However if you don't have any tools, this could be a reason alone to keep the stock setup.

Where in Ohio are you? FedEx attempted to deliver mine today. I'm not going to install mine in the freezing cold, but if you close, you can come by and see what's involved if you want.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote