View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 04:06 PM   #3029 (permalink)
s2krazyyy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
s2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
R&T posted a great article on our cars and I totally agree with everything said. It's that car that many people aren't paying attention to but deserves more credit. But it also deserves for Nissan to pay it more attention. I'm not even worried about the body changing as much as the interior updating and at minimum, putting that red sport engine in the Nismo. It deserves the attention....

The Nissan 370Z Is a Classic-Car Bargain Masquerading as a Current Production Model
Good find! Its really similar to what I feel like the 370z will go down as once its gone. I had the S2k back in 2008 when it was still in production and it got alot of the slack that the 370z gets right now(old compared to the competition) but when it went out of production it only took a couple years for people to start appreciating what it really was.. a great car.
s2krazyyy is offline   Reply With Quote