View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #117 (permalink)
flashburn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Corvette GS 6M
flashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicybusa View Post
I sincerely take no pleasure in being the one to say I told you so. And I would bet that the obvious things you initially saw wrong are the tip of the iceberg. I've personally experienced similar situations as well as first hand observation of other's misfortune with repaints of a new vehicle-coulda woulda shoulda but you should have gotten a good attorney. No one should be so naive that they believe nissan is looking out for their interest over their own-
What exactly do you mean by "tip of the iceberg"? Honestly other than the fisheye spots, which there were only about 4-5 and only on the A-pillars, there were just a few other blemishes. Other than that the paint job did look perfect.

The messed up thing is that they pulled in a brand new red 370Z that was on sale on their lot, and we found similiar blemishes in the clearcoat, just not to the extent that was seen on my original paint job. I think that if any of you guys pull up under some good florescent lighting you are going to see similar imperfections in the clearcoat, just hopefully not to the extent of my original paint job.
flashburn is offline   Reply With Quote