View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 07:47 PM   #37 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJZGuy View Post
  • NISMO gets 6-Piston front/4-Piston Rear Sport Brakes - All other Zs get the existing 4-Piston front 2-Piston rear brakes. Crappy 2-piston "postage stamp" brakes from the Rouge are an embarrassment for the Z.
  • NISMO gets Turbo, Engine Oil Cooler Standard, 450 HP or better with whatever suspension options needed to make the most of the additional power *and* a Twin-Clutch Transmission as a option - All other Zs 400 HP N/A and Twin-Clutch Transmission as an option.
  • Recaro Seats stay with the NISMO. All other Zs lose the Family Values with the Ducalax Headrests seats. Replace them with ones similar in design to those in the GTR (no more heated seat options in the Z Nissan, please. It's a sports car not an SUV).
  • And for God's sake, update the Tech Package will ya'? The screen looks like something out of an old Playstation. License Garmin for the navigation system.
  • Can we do better than Bose for a premier audio system?

Just my personal wish-list for making the Z better/more exciting off the showroom floor...

Unless the Nismo gets over 500HP, I'm not sure we need more pistons. But they should improve on the current design to facilitate better cooling and function. Maybe a ceramic option would be nice but would you pay the extra $10,000 for a ceramic brake kit??? We don't have the Rouge brakes. The rouge had our brakes....

The Z should follow the Q60 heirachy of engines but keep the analog function of the Z34....

Anyway this top should be continued in the appropriate thread.

http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-g...t-new-z35.html

BACK ON TOPIC

A lot of people run the same status quo comments about Hyundai Kia like its still 1994. I will reserve my final opinions till I see the car.

Case and point.
Everyone hated the Q60 in pictures. Then they saw it in person. Opinions changed that quick. But the original opinion as stated was said in an unwavering negative way. People just wanted to hate the Q.

I personally gotta wait to hear a review and get all the info. Same with the sentra. People hated the Nismo sentra and they were right. But me personally. Until it's been driven by trusted reviewers. Or I don't see it in person. My opinion is very general....

How can I call something cheap or plasticky if I never sat in one....??? Maybe Kia has a history. Maybe pics show plastic? But till I sit in it n touch it.... I can't base my opinion on any facts...

Just sayin.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 01-18-2017 at 07:59 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote