View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 01:37 PM   #37 (permalink)
scope22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: wife crazy
scope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
According to (what seemed like) knowledgeable posts I saw on xda-developers , it's a limitation in the OS. That was a long time ago though. I haven't gone back to look since I discarded the idea.

Edit: One thing though - if it is OS related the chinese have solved it since they make Android head units that are capable of bluetooth integration.
I've found 2 ways to do this:
1. Call forwarding if your tablet has a sim card, you can automatically enable call forwarding on bluetooth connection using AutoMagic app.
2. Bluetooth headset with an output jack + Tablet Talk app for android. Your phone will connect to headset via bluetooth, then Tablet Talk allows you to answer the phone from tablet.
scope22 is offline   Reply With Quote