View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 08:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

I supply the Tial with my kit. I did a study on different valves. The problem you guys are having with those other valves is that they are just too damn small. The turbosmart is only a 1" valve and can only flow something like 200cfm's. That is way too small which is why you get the flutter or if you dial it in right it still sounds like a wheezing grandpa. It literally is choking itself out becuase it cannot evacuate the amount of air in the system. This is really hard on the supercharger as the air it cannot vent is getting surged back into the supercharger which is hard on bearings.

Get a big *** bpv like the TIal QRJ which is rated at 650cfm's. Or look into the Procharger "Big Red" which flows something crazy like 900cfms. Thats what all the mustang guys running over 700whp use. The Vortech Mondo is another good one. I had the Vortech Race also but it had a high pitched ting noise too it under throttle blip.

The Tial is loud and if you think the turbosmart scares people you have no idea. The Tial sounds a thousand times better like it means business instead of sounding like it has a chicken bone stuck in its throat.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 01-18-2017 at 08:56 AM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote