View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 08:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
Raeshlavik
Base Member

Drives: 18 Murano Midnight
Raeshlavik will become famous soon enoughRaeshlavik will become famous soon enough

When I was out shopping I tested the 370Z first, and loved it - but I'm not one to just leap, so I shopped everything for a few months...

The responsible adult in me was angling for an Alfa Romeo Giulia QF, but they can't seem to actually get them into the US for some reason... That and the MSRP of $72k is a bit steep for what is basically an Italian M4.

So I relented and let the boy racer in me test out the recent crop of American sportscars; the Camaro and I didn't click at all, the 'Hellcat' was fast and handled better than one would think for being the size of an aircraft carrier, but it's the size of an aircraft carrier. And lastly I drove the Mustang GT350R...

The Mustang is Ford's best effort yet - helluva car - and I was actually at the dealership to buy the one I test-drove when they told me I couldn't buy it...

Apparently Ford has recalled all of the '16 and current '17 runs for a faulty oil cooler and issued a freeze on all sales until they get it sorted... With no real indication on when they'll get it sorted.

So I went with what I was originally wanting, the 370Z... But the GT350R is soooooo good.
Raeshlavik is offline   Reply With Quote