View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 12:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
ramoszx12r
Track Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo White.
ramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond repute

Nice I like it!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
Slow n steady transformation with my 2009 Sport package. Purchased Feb of 2014 with only 4700 miles on it, has 19000 on it to date.

We've done autoflex in gloss black on the roof, and wheels, but it needed something unique. I've always loved the Z heritage color of orange, so we set out to do something in the neighborhood of orange, with a twist on it.

This is a new product, called Pro Line by DipYourCar. Aimed to be between the old school dip that started this trend, and AutoFlex that premium stuff thats out there for OEM quality finish that can be machine polished, cut and buffed etc. Pro Line is sprayed through a compressor in a paint booth, so it is not really a DIY product.

Not done yet, but mirrors, door handles etc, peel the Nissan badge coming together soon.

Work was done by Dynamic Auto Art off the NYS Thruway in Kingston. Site is here:
https://www.facebook.com/dynamicautoart/

The quality is amazing, they did meticulous prep on it, and I was amazed with the result.

I'll post more pictures as they finish putting the car back together.

Tony Ramos
ramoszx12r is offline   Reply With Quote