View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 10:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nick M
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
Nick M is on a distinguished road
Default '09 sport package color change, Burnt Copper Alloy :)

Slow n steady transformation with my 2009 Sport package. Purchased Feb of 2014 with only 4700 miles on it, has 19000 on it to date.

We've done autoflex in gloss black on the roof, and wheels, but it needed something unique. I've always loved the Z heritage color of orange, so we set out to do something in the neighborhood of orange, with a twist on it.

This is a new product, called Pro Line by DipYourCar. Aimed to be between the old school dip that started this trend, and AutoFlex that premium stuff thats out there for OEM quality finish that can be machine polished, cut and buffed etc. Pro Line is sprayed through a compressor in a paint booth, so it is not really a DIY product.

Not done yet, but mirrors, door handles etc, peel the Nissan badge coming together soon.

Work was done by Dynamic Auto Art off the NYS Thruway in Kingston. Site is here:
https://www.facebook.com/dynamicautoart/

The quality is amazing, they did meticulous prep on it, and I was amazed with the result.

I'll post more pictures as they finish putting the car back together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg burnt copper.jpg (74.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg comparo.jpg (89.7 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg headlight.jpg (43.4 KB, 76 views)