View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 06:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Curtis_J
Base Member

Drives: '17 370z Base
Curtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond repute
Default Would like opinion's please

Ladies and gentlemen, as some of you may already know, I have a set of 20" wheels that I just sort of had hanging around in the garage so I decided to throw them on the Z, even though I am not a huge fan of them. The offset is wrong and the tires are miserable, but, with a baby on the way, new shoes aren't in the budget right now, so I have spacers on the way, and some new Nitto rubber to hold me over for this year. That said, the one thing really holding me back is the finish; they are flat black and I really don't like it. I'm going to paint or powder coat them and I'm trying to decide on color. My gut is telling me a simple gloss black, but I'm also considering gloss black on the spokes with a solid red barrell to match the car, through I'm afraid it'll be tacky. Also considering a metallic gunmetal, among many other options. Attached is a pic from last season, also a photo of the wheel, and a rendering that cooltoy was kind enough to whip up for me (mind the two tone, also something I'm vaguely considering). Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160826_135102.jpg (80.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Gianelle-Santo-2SS-All-Black.jpg (27.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpeg tapatalk_1483912661639.jpeg (75.0 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by Curtis_J; 01-17-2017 at 07:03 AM.
Curtis_J is offline   Reply With Quote