View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
jalkster
Base Member

Drives: White '16 Nismo 370Z
jalkster is on a distinguished road
Default 370Z Nismo Part Out!! GTHAUS; APR

EDIT: ALL SOLD ALL SOLD ALL SOLD

Hi everyone, so I got my Z a few months ago, ordered a bunch of parts and then it was totaled. before/after pics at bottom. These are what I am not able to return, and none of the parts listed were on the car during the collision. PM FOR MORE IMAGES on all parts.

I have a Meisterschaft SS axel back that I bought without the Meisterschaft split tips. (Motordyne tips shown, will be included) 8/10 condition on main mufflers. Asking $1250.

I have a set of Titanium 130mm(Nismo) Meisterschaft tips and arms. These were $1650 brand new, and took 6 months to fab and deliver. They are beautiful, very very jealous some one else will get these. I personally cant find a picture of Ti 130mm anywhere. Very rare. I am not un packaging the other one, I unwrapped this one for images. Just received these today. Comes with another set of v bands. Asking $1400.

*** If both GTHaus axelback and Ti tips/arms are purchased together, I am willing to let go for $2500 firm.

I have a APR carbon fiber splitter for the 2015+ Nismo. I had it installed for almost 48 hours, then I took it off to make adjustments. Car was totaled while it was off. 9/10 condition. Comes with brand new unopened APR adjustable splitter rods ($100 new). Asking $250 for splitter and arms. DFW pickup would be nice for this. It is very large. SOLD

ALL SOLD

Pics of my car.

Last edited by jalkster; 03-21-2017 at 02:01 PM.
jalkster is offline   Reply With Quote