View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 11:15 AM   #4592 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Not all of them. I've had a few more stripped down ones that ate everything without a hiccup. But anything that's built for competition-grade accuracy tends to be a picky eater.

I want a 10mm 1911 next. In case my home is invaded. By a tank.
I have a bunch of 80% lowers that are drilled. I purchased them before the ban of this year. Not sure what to do with them. I really wanted to make a BlackOut AR but idk much about the round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Mine isn't very picky, then again, I did try several different types & manufacturers before I found one I liked. The other 3 have had the barrel ramp worked on so the HPs feed reliably.
Yea, I kinda just went straight for the CDP II. I never really looked at much else. Just liked the look and package details for the price. I should get the ramp worked on though. Maybe itll help the feed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABAM View Post
So another awesome post from madeinjapan. Ooooooo you have a few mags. It's like you posting all those pics of your tools. We don't care about your tools. Post something interesting or gtfo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
I thought they didn't sell guns to the mentally challenged?
wait... what'd I miss?

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo

Last edited by SgtGoldy; 01-16-2017 at 11:30 AM.
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote