View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 10:43 AM   #28 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
besides innovation to lighten the chassis, not sure if technology is the key for us car folks. if they innovate dey give us dat pos DAS system and electronic clutch gearbox which is faking boring to drive as hell.

dey need to keep the car basic as possible but refined.. otherwise u just loose dat fun factor in cars.

subaru did the current STI right. using old technology but refined. thing is so fun to drive it is crazy to see it's a family sedan. fast responding and precise throttle, very nice short throw with close ratio gear box dat don't force u out of da gate while cold, hydraulic pump steering, ability to tune ur center diff for different driving bias/dynamics, good brakes. sounds perfect too imo, right out of da box. everything dat makes a car fun to drive. plus nice suede like alcantara seats and all. thing is downright awesome for only $40K+. it could use another 50hp, but with sub-5 sec to 60, its plenty for me.

370Z is kinda tricky to drive cause so much slop. Nissan just needs to refine dat, lighten da car, and give the next Z dat 400hp tt engine, give it a little retro look at $40K and walla..
You're so right about everything you said.... unlike madeinjapan. SMH. I mean, I never bought anything made in Japan that sucked. He was probably made with Chinese parts!! LMFAO!