View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 05:02 PM   #3004 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
2018 BMW M4 Facelift spotted, to be unveiled in March

The last few bimmer came out in 2007. Our cars in 2009. The bimmer was redesigned in 2014. We look pretty much the same. In 2017. The new gen M4 is already being refreshed. Still no Z. I can't believe cars are on double rotation and Nissan doesn't have the courtesy of saying.... No we're not making a Z. I might get that Supra as a coupe. Praying it's more analog than digital like the 86 but with more power. I'm just gonna follow the Supra.
You're now comparing the Z to an M4?

The M4 is based on a plebe mobile, aka a normal 4 series which BMW sells plenty of. BMW took a normal car and built the **** out of it to get the M4. The M4 is not a stand alone vehicle like the Z.

Nissan does not have the same, unless you count the Infiniti coupe as being the plebe version. What's Nissans plebe vehicle that they sell thousands upon thousands of, to be able to offer a sport offering? Nothing? Hmmm.

The Z is a Z is a Z. Nissan does not sell enough of them for them to care. Go ahead, prove me wrong. I would love to see otherwise. If Nissan does sell enough, why are they pushing it in almost the 9th year of production? Why is there no replacement? "This car is so profitable for us, we should definitely NOT make a replacement!" C'mon...

Last edited by Nithmo; 01-15-2017 at 05:18 PM.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote